- EXPERTISE -
"Inefficient patient pathway increases the likelihood of disparity between patients and raises healthcare costs by failing to make the best use of skilled resources."
- In real life, therapeutical solutions cannot release their entire value unless the caring for of the patient is included in an efficient "health care journey"
- Patients fill up an important place as "Conso-Actors"
- FSNB Health & Care is working with patients, healthcare providers, healthcare actors (pharmacists, nurses, laboratory... ) and healthcare authorities in order to find an enhancement lever to :
- Improve the nursing quality
- Reduce the inequalities regarding the patients' profils or territories
- Clear efficiency margins
- To make an inventory of the patient's path and to identify his needs over a shared analysis
- To make an inventory of main actors' (patients, doctors, pharmacists, nurses, national and regional authorities...) priorities
- To define a target of the "ideal and realistic" nursing depending on the patients' profils
- To formalize an action plan to guide its implementation