- OUR TEAM -
Ancient Interne des Hôpitaux de Paris - DEA Paediatric Respiratory Physiology
- Founder of Tous Pour La Santé (a young YouTube channel dedicated to Healthcare)
- 2015-2017 - Organizational Comitee Chairman - Les Entretiens de Bichat
- CEO & Founder - Publicis Healthcare Consulting (2010 - 2014)
- CEO & Founder - AEC Partners Inc. / New York (2001 - 2010)
- Managing Partner - AEC / Paris (2001 - 2010)
- CEO & Medical Director - Aventis Pharma (1999 - 2000)
- CEO - Centre International de Toxicologie pour Hoechst Marion Roussel (1998 - 1999)
- VP "Global Head of Portfolio & Project Management" - Centre International de Toxicologie pour Hoechst Marion Roussel (1996 - 1998)
- Head of International Development - Roussel - Uclaf (1994 - 1996)
- Paediatrician - Hôpitaux de Paris (1983 -1990)
Master of Sciences in Management - Grande Ecole (Business School ESSEC, Paris)
DEA (Parasitology and Immunology, Université Pierre & Marie Curie, Paris)
Master Degree (Cell Biology, Université René Descartes, Paris)
- Strategic marketing project leader at Astellas (2012-2014) in Oncology Department, in charge of 2 products in prostate cancer (sales forecasting, performance monitoring, business reviews, strategic direction...)
- Project leader in Strategy department at Servier (2008-2012), in charge of products evaluation (scientific and financial) for external acquisitions in diabetes
- Project leader at Coopération Française in Bamako, Mali (2007-2008), several organisational projects in cooperation with the Health Global Fund on Malaria
- Junior financial analyst at Natixix (intership, 2006-2007), assistant of the senior financial analyst on european pharamceuticals
Pharm.D (Université du Droit et de la Santé, Lille)
M.Sc Innovation & Transformation (CentraleSupélec, Paris) Master degree (Modern Methods of Drug discovery)
- Assistant R&D competitive intelligence at Lesaffre International (internship, 2015), in charge of competitive studies
for health Business Units
- Assistant project manager at Eurasanté (internship, 2014), in charge of health innovative project evaluation (regulatory, IP
- Assistant patent attorney at Cabinet Plasseraud (internship, 2013), assist of a partner in the field of life sciences/chemistry
Specialized MSc “Marketing and Commercial Manager in Health Industries” - Toulouse Business School
MSc “Nutrition, Quality, Health” - Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris
- Junior Brand Manager at GlaxoSmithKline (apprenticeship, 2017), in charge of developing and managing communication campaigns on respiratory products
- Scientific Attaché at Universal Medica (internship, 2016), in charge of managing patients and health professionals’ queries on pharmaceutical products
Master of agronomy with specialization in health and nutrition – Ecole d’ingénieur (AgroParisTech)
- Project manager in charge of the wellness program in the HSE department at Sanofi (internship) - 2019
- Assistant researcher (internships 2017/2018) in top-leading universities - INRA, Adelaide Medical School, Leeds School of
Psychology - on food behavior and health-related topics
Senior Consultant – Media & Digital Solutions
BTS Audiovisual with production specialty
- Media partnership and digital strategy for Tous Pour La Santé
- CEO and Founder at Bad International Holding, investment company in digital solutions : Teleconsultation, Health, TV, media…
- Founder and CEO of Webbe company between 2010 and 2017, sold to Pixagility, and Head of new media for Pixagility company : Digital Video Strategy for French Media groups RMC Sport, BFM TV, SFR, Mediawan, BeInsport…
- Head of New Media and Digital Video Strategy for French Broadasters Thématics (2008 – 2009)
- Founder and Head of Digital and Live Webtv – Ktivi (2007 – 2008)
Rouen Business School
- Christine has over 25 years’ experience in strategic and marketing consulting across various industries, with extensive experience in the healthcare and the consumer goods industries
- For 10 years, Christine held senior positions in sales and marketing within major international industrial groups.
- She then joined a strategy and management consulting firm, where she assisted large groups for 5 years on strategic issues, particularly in the healthcare industry.
- Christine now guides and advises various companies on their strategic and innovation issues.
- As an expert in creative methods, workshop and training facilitation, as well as team coaching, Christine helps companies and their teams to take a fresh look on their market and strategy and to allow them to transform.
Doctorate in Medical Sciences from the Catholic University of Leuven, Faculty of Medicine
- President and CEO of RXi Pharmaceuticals, a NASDAQ-listed biotechnology company (RXII: NASDAQ) that is developing self-delivering interference RNA (RNAi) for treatment of dermatological and ophthalmological diseases.
- Founder or co-founder several privately held companies such as Phases123, Aramis Pharma and Anethon.
- Founder, Chairman and CEO of Barrier Therapeutics (BTRX: NASDAQ), a biopharmaceutical company with focus on dermatology drug development.
- 1994 - 2002 : Senior manager in the Johnson & Johnson Global Consumer Organization and member of a number of boards within the family of companies of Johnson & Johnson.
- 1979 – 1994 : Janssen Pharmaceutica in Belgium, the last one as global clinical director for R&D in dermatology and infectious diseases.
- In 2004 Dr. Cauwenbergh was inducted in the New Jersey High Tech Hall of Fame.
Stefanie Elizabeth CLEMEN
Ph.D. in (Biophysical) Chemistry with award (University of Bielefeld)
- Professorship for Healthcare Marketing at the University of Applied Sciences in Cologne since 2015
- Consultant Strategy & Communications within the health market
- Consulting various companies within the healthcare sector (pharmaceutical industries, communication line, associated industries e.g. nutrition, cosmetics).
- General product and service marketing as well as additional activities on business communication, corporate health, public affairs and concepts of education and prevention, e.g. immunization, mental health or AIDS.
- Conceptional design and implementation especially of adherence and prevention programs. (e.g. for hepatitis C, HIV and diabetes type 2) with extra focus on health economy and use of modern digital media and social networks
- 8 years’ experience with Janssen Cilag GmbH, Neuss (pharmaceutic subsidiary of J&J)
- 14 years’ leadership experience at BBDO worldwide, CEO of healthcare section
- Since 2005: Lecturer at the University of Applied Science in Cologne, Faculty of Medical Economics
BSc Molecular Cell biology (HONS) 2:1, University of Nottingham.
MSc Clinical Oncology, University of Nottingham.
- Managing NAS Healthcare Solutions Ltd., a market access consultancy delivering interim and project work.
- 15 years’ experience working alongside the pharmaceutical industry, in roles including strategic pricing and market access, business development, finance and clinical trial management.
- Expertise in developing Payer networks, managing Payer panels, Payer and KOL Advisory Boards, workshops and research with a view to defining market access and pricing strategies.
- Excellent working knowledge of healthcare systems, in particular in Europe and Nordic markets.
- Highly competent people manager able to lead motivate and coach teams to deliver effectively.
- Academic background in science, with specialisation in oncology.
- Therapy area experience: oncology, dermatology, sexual dysfunction, depression, anti-infectives, cardiovascular, diabetes, solid organ transplant, ophthalmology, hepatitis, various orphan diseases, addiction, auto-immune diseases, and HIV
- 2000 - 2002, WestLB Panmure, Life Sciences Group, Analyst
- 2002 - 2007, IMS Health, Oncology Business Development Manager, Senior Consultant New Business Ventures, Client Analyst
- 2008 – March 2012, Senior Consultant, Market Access with Bridgehead and Kantar Health